24.1.10

In Shortage of Time

000021-1 (Medium)

Darn, I wish I have more time than I have now. Things are pilling up and I have so many things to do.

Yesterday was my class’ farewell party for those who’re leaving to Australia. It was really fun and everybody went crazy. It’s the awesomest party ever! And my house’s new pool fortifies this fact.

There are so many things to write and so many photos to process that I find time seriously running short. With luggage to pack and things to buy I could barely find time to write and process photos of recent events.

Just hang on. I shall make full use of my available time to do what I should.

P.S: I find myself in hardship of writing with ease again. On second thought, I seldom, or almost never, write with ease. Darn this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment