27.7.09

The Moment

DSC_3750-1 (Custom)

I just realized how fast time flies.

No, this is not an emo or "bye-dear-I'll-miss-you-forever" post. It's something related to photography.

Just awhile before when I wanted to bath, I looked out of the window and saw that the sky was filled with very beautiful lilac-purple glow. The sweeping panoramic view of the sky was truly dramatic. I wanted to take a photo, but I also wanted to bath as well.

So I told myself: 3 minutes. Just 3 minutes and I'll be shooting the grand landscape.

And I went to take my shower.

I wet my head and looked out of the window. It appeared that the purple glow has faded!

I increased my pace. After roughly half a minute, I looked out again.

There was nothing exciting anymore. The sky was mostly dark blue, with just a little strain of purple-red cloud on the horizon. The moment has gone, slipped past my finger, and will never occur anymore.

And I continued to bath, slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment