15.1.09

Tulan Day Ended Up Even More Tulan Better

I am damn tulan. Seriously.

What choice? I need to scrutinize on Lea's advice. Be fast. Be quick. Initiate. Let the insociable ones die themselves.

My chest cavity was near-exploding. I think I'm angry at myself. It's a miracle that I went through the day without bursting into anger and scolding someone like fuck. Now I need to stop thinking about it.

The more I think, the more tulan I am. I'm in need of releasing my anger.

~

Ok things are better now, after playing Rachmaninov's Prelude Op.3 No.2 in C sharp minor (third section only, the hardest part with "ffff" marked. It's the first time I played close to that loudness.). It's the most ferocious piece I've ever learned. I played for a few times and thanks dog, it worked. So I continued my "music-therapy", played some soothing pieces like Debussy's Prelude Book 2, No.5 "Bruyeres" and Chopin's Nocturne Op.9 No.2, the super romantic one.

~

Finally, I've found someone with the same interest- in music. Finally, man! Such people are so hard to find. Ask 1000 people and see how many of them love classical music and only listen to classical music. I'm the few percent, the special ones, as well as Lea. When I heard her reply to my question (what type of music you like) I was thinking in my mind: Oh My Dog. OMD OMD OMD! Lol.

~

Current track: Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto No.2 in C Minor. Achingly beautiful music. Awesome music-therapy material too.

P.S: The abbreviation "OMD" was coined by me. No profane intended, it's my style™.

No comments:

Post a Comment