1.1.09

A Mere Second Passed. And It's Another Year.

2008 had been a lot of fun, happiness and shit.

But nevertheless it was still wonderful.

I had missed a lot, but I'd learned more.

In short, I've grown up in 2008.

Happy new year. Happy 2009.

~

Went to The Curves with my parents for countdown, and saw some friends.

Edmund Tan's hair was mad.

The fireworks were nice and... powerful.

In name of a new year we humans caused very serious air pollution, sound pollution and light pollution. The fireworks emitted toxic gases, loud noise and bright glare which are in total conflict with natural world. We are, once again, harming the Earth.

But set aside this, it gave us some beautiful scenarios and a perfect scene for my photography.

Here are the results:
 
  
  
  
  
 

Dangerously beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment