30.1.09

Break.

Just came back from my home town.

Please spare me some time while I recollect what happened.

I've received the dreadful news of our dear friend, and I'm sure many of you did.

Will write more in a short while.

~

Sunday morning, just one day before Chinese New Year, our dear friend passed away after months of struggle with leukaemia.

Although I'm not really close to him, but the news struck me hard. I remembered how shocked was I when I got the intelligence of his disease.

I still remembered his looks and his passion in dancing. His friendly manner and smiling face will always be with us.

Perhaps the most touching moment is the thunderous ovation during graduation day. I'll never forget that scene.

Now he's away. But his memories will be around. Always.

Rest in peace, Yee Sook.

~

No mood to write further.

No comments:

Post a Comment