17.11.08

十日N Days (!?)

10 days.

10 DAYS! Good, time is getting faster now. And I absolutely love it.

I always like to eat foods while I'm studying, perhaps they can counter the boredom and sleepiness of studying. Now, besides seaweed, I also love Ba Kua! Roasted meat! It's so savoury and I eat it everyday. Shit, I scare that one day I might become another Chew Tjia Hwei. I seriously MUST start a workout schedule after SPM (or after I come back from Australia). Can you believe that now I'm 68/69kg, despite my tall and thin appearance? haha. Maybe my bone is heavy. Or, it's MUSCLE weight. Heh heh. Lol.

I just read KennySia's biography- he actually works, spend a considerable amount of time blogging, and yet still manage to do workout everyday. Hmm, I think I should also make a time table for myself. Morning workout, afternoon reading, night time online.

Anyway, I'm going to Australia from 5th of December until 30th December. So that means I'll celebrate my birthday there (10th Dec)! must be quite special, hmm.

.
.
.
T: -10 days.
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

No comments:

Post a Comment