11.11.08

Great. I'm Officially Freed from Malay. Language, I Mean.

I'm excited. Really excited. It's not that SPM is over, but rather- MALAY!!!

BAHASA MELAYU.

Hmm. Finally, man, finally. Finally I'm exempted from it.

For 11 years, 11 freakin' years, this unintelligible, perplexing, pestilential (lol) language that can cause serious brain deterioration and retardedness has traumatized and caused much distress to me. Of so many cases that I've studied, most people that were found to crack their heads to find the Rosetta stone to this malicious language have, I'm sorry to report, a lower IQ than before. Luckily I didn't indulge in this seemingly sweet trap. It's like the venus plant, you know.

Anyway, now, it's over.

Over.

Over.
.
.
.
OVER!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD NOW I CAN TAKE ALL MY BM REFERENCE BOOKS TO WIPE MY ASS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment