29.11.08

1st Day After SPM


Went to KLCC with James, Li Kee and Shi Ning.

Ate DOME'S CHICKEN PIE!!! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. OOH PARADISE (Photos still with Li Kee)! This is the best food on Earth. The best damn thing.

Then I went to buy tickets for concerts. What the heck, they're so strict now and I can't get to buy tickets for Peter! Arhhh! Dammit man. And the Firebird concert got quota system already! No more student price! I'm seriously damn effin tulan man! But I still manage to get ticket for Liszt concerto and booked a seat for Peter. Sigh I failed already la.

Then we watched James Bond. Well the name is seriously weird. Quantum of Solace? WTH? And it's full of violent scenes but seriously lack of sex scenes. Hahaha. Still like Pierce Brosnan's 007 more.

Then James went back earlier 'cos scared of traffic jam (which made me followed the Malaysian time when I went KLCC- half an hour late). I also left the 2 girls soon to buy books. Bought 3 books today: The World Without Us by Alan Weisman, The Double Helix by James Watson, and A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.

In the evening I went to IKANO Popular bookstore and bought The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. I also bought a CD of Claude Debussy! It's really nice.


P.S: I'll be going back to my hometown, Penang this weekend.

1 comment: