24.10.08

Our Days are Numbered

It's near the end. I have only 3 more official schooling days to attend before I finish my 5 years of studies in this school.

Today during recess time I bought some potato wedges. It was so freakin' hot and simply impossible to put it inside my pocket (to sneak it out of the canteen) or else my balls would be cooked. I passed the wedges to James and he helped me to sneak out the foods, by holding them in bare hands! Even the 2 prefects guarding the door couldn't caught him! We then saw Mr.Lean in front and escaped by choosing a different path. Haha. That was so funny, a typical form 5 students' behaviour. Then I took the wedges and, spotting a CCTV camera, waved in front of the camera! Haha. Perhaps LKL inside her office saw me and "HOI! BUDAK NI!" Lol.

I'll miss these memorable times, seriously. After school I was contemplating on how to keep in touch with friends after graduation. I've asked my parents, and according to their experiences, it is inevitable that you'll gradually lose your friends. It seems so horrifying to me. Will I lose my friends, those I admire so much? I'll miss them all.

Ma la realtà prevale.
But the reality prevails.

"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." - Winston Churchill

I'll move on.

P.S: I can't believe that I went through these 5 years so fast, with so many regrets.
P.P.S: Dawn Yang totally PWNS Xia Xue!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment