21.1.10

New Laptop

 DSC_6690-1-1 (Small)

Yeah man, finally a new laptop! Thanks dad!

It’s an Asus laptop, model U80V. Core 2 Duo P7450 processor, ATI 512MB graphics card, 14” HD LED, 320GB HDD, 2GB DDR2 RAM, Windows 7. Stylish design, not bad for 3k!

I have been using Windows XP on an old boxy IBM-Lenovo laptop (Lenovo 14002) for some time already and was ever eager for an update. What’s more, there are viruses and defective processes (explorer.exe) which makes me mad.

Now, I’m enjoying the beauty of this Asus and Windows 7. I especially love the glassy theme of the OS. Coupled with black it gives a really elegant feel.

I’m currently downloading all sorts of programs that I commonly use like Adobe Lightroom 2, and I’m yet to figure out a solution to import my iTunes playlists and to install Photoshop CS4.

Such a joy to use this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment