21.7.09

Our Window

DSC_2432-1-2 (Medium)

Finally the maths test is over, although I pretty much screwed up, thanks to miss diu.

I think that one of the hardest thing to achieve in photography is simplicity.

Minimalism is the core ideology of modernism.

Minimalism is one important aspect of arts.

Minimalism is beauty.

As you know, I have a Flickr account where I post all my "better" works up.

But I've been lowering my standards to an utterly humiliating state.

I need to clean up my photostream. It is loaded with bad images.

Kevin McNeal only post an image every fortnight or so. But they're all stunning.

It's quality, not quantity.

Guess I'll need to spend some time tonight...

P.S: No more because, no more thousand words. Tell me how to comfort you, since that's the only thing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment