12.2.09

A Little update on My College Life | Tagged by James

A little update on myself before I do a tag by James.

My class has been great. I just love the noise, the gamings, and the fun. Today our biology teacher told us how many lecturers disliked our class. And my classmate heard about the tulan face on lecturers after leaving our class from her friend from other class. I could also sense the tulan-ness of our lecturers when we were too noisy. Today "the fat one" (Tjia Hwei) slept in class again. He slept in class everyday, mind you, during mathematics class, English class, chemistry class, biology class and all, possibly because of the layers of adipose tissues which provide enough insulation to him. He slept during chemistry lesson when teacher noticed and asked: "can you all wake him up?"

Evidence.

I still remember precisely that one month ago our class is the most quiet class of all. Our biology told us that we were unresponsive, and super quiet. Heh, we were like time-bombs waiting to explode. That time, we won't even answer teacher's questions. Now, we won't even cease to make noise whenever possible. What a great change from the quietest class to the noisiest! We play CS in class, listen to iPod using the loudspeaker provided, watch movie with projector, play cards in class, and talk and talk and talk talk talk. How wonderful, man.

Studies had been a little hectic over the few days (and will be hectic again real soon), with our first class tests taken. Well, so far so good except for chemistry and mathematics. Chemistry is getting harder. Today we had our first maths test which I pretty much screwed up. Lost more than 8 marks now, with one 6-marks-question unsolved and several answers left without writing down the units.

During recess "big brother" Vincent drove to McD and bought us foods while everyone was busy finishing our physics practical report. I realized that our tests can be divided into two main groups: those that are counted into internal assessment and those that are not. If it is the former one, everyone will be studying like shit. If it is the latter one, everyone will be like "chewwww, not internal marr!" Haha.


P.S: More photos coming soon.

Ok I shall proceed to do the tag.

Tagged by Maestro James:

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
Fugging matter. I absolutely abhor smokers.

2. How about drinking?
Still acceptable, but not an alcoholic freak.

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Sometimes, maybe.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
It depends really. If she's a hot one, hell yes.

5. What's your favourite sport?
Thinking.

6. Its Saturday night, and you're home alone... what do you do?
Online my night out.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
Well, depends on how crazy it is.

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
Err, when our relationships got close enough?

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Don't know.

10. What are you doing this weekend?
No plan yet.

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
I don't know its name.

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Forgotten. Must be long ago.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
No. Who would? Maybe Tjia Hwei la.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Like- of course! Hell lot! I like, even love my class!

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face. Can't deny it but I won't ONLY notice her face. Personality is another important aspect.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Beaches. Gold Coast, man.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Candybar.

18. Computer or Laptop?
I prefer laptop and owns a laptop.

19. Jeans or Sweats?
Jeans on some occasion, sweats on some other.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
Every year is worth anticipating.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
Older by one year.

22. What should you be doing right now?
Reading Richard Dawkins' "The Blind Watchmaker"

23. What is your favourite TV show?
Comedy romance.

24. What's been your last purchase?
A set of McD (Vincent helped me to buy it)

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Fugging no. I hate them.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Err, no. I wouldn't want to remember even if I had.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Online. Just online.

28. What is your favourite subject?
Evolution.

29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
I had not crashed in a plane.

30. 10 people to tag:
Whoever wants to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment