8.8.08

Threatening Message

This is what I saw on my desk today after recess:

BURN THIS BOOK OR WATCH OUT

And I replied:

SATAN IS WITH ME, FUCKING JESUITS!


The religious fanatics are behaving wild. This is the first time I received such threatening message, and their insistment is clearly shown.


So, what are you going to do if I don't destroy the book? Kill me? Burn me at stake? Stone me to death? Or fly an airplane into my house? You think I'm scared? Your own viewpoint on your highly respected God does not imply on me- and ass off if you don't like it. I'm not interfering with you so shut up. Never try to touch me or you shall receive retribution.


I really can't imagine that there is people around me that behaved in such a way. Maybe it's one of those prefects on duty. But who cares? It's just a hopeless lame freak that does not worth my time finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment