12.8.08

Tagged by Li Ying

Tagged by Li Ying.

1. Six people to tag. The victims are
-Robert Mugabe
-My dog
-Mahathir
-Samy Vellu
-Pak Lah
-Anwar Ibrahim

in hope that they might see my blog.

2. Six things I'm passionate about
-girls
-cameras
-cars
-handphones
-beautiful sceneries
-foods

3. Six things I say too often
"shit"
"diu"
"fuck"
"hahahaha"
"bleh"
"hehe"

4. Six books I've read recently
-Freakonomics
-The God Delusion
-Just
-Started to
-Read books
-Recently

5. Six songs I can listen to again and again
-None
-I
-Only
-Listen
-to
-Classical MUSICs

6. Six things I learnt in the past year
-English is important
-Reading is important too
-I need to read more English books
-I need to speak in English
-SPM is not far away
-Form 4 is not a honeymoon year at all

No comments:

Post a Comment