3.2.10

One More Week

Before I leave the land where I lived for 18 years.

DSC_7644-1-3 (Large)

Time is passing by so fast while I’m sitting idle here. When I noticed the days left for my stay at Malaysia, the sudden realization of it struck me so violently as to make me think of it with much anxiety.

I don’t know what I’m leaving behind. I don’t know what I’m loosing. But that feeling of emptiness, helplessness just fills my chest at times of solitude. No, I’m not fear of being alone in a place I’ve never been to before. There will be friends who are willing to help, I have no worries being there.

But to take off from a place that have been so familiar to me, from a culture that I’ve lived for 18 years, is a thing I’m not easy with. That to live in a new place with different people, different culture, different ethics, different everything sometimes worries me if I am able to cope with such conditions at ease.

Adding the fact that I’m leaving my loved ones behind to a place so distant from them… It is reasonable to be distressed about it.

1 comment:

  1. young!b strong!!jia you!!Must b a doctor yea!don't let us down!!miss u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete